Thursday 12 April 2012

Breaking the ice...

Hello all. This is the first post from the ROFL team. I really don't have much to say. But all I can say is we are bunch of bloggers who are going to blog about the things happening in every nook and corner of the world and the things happening in our lives. Our articles might hurt the hearts of a few and will be liked by much more. But all those doesn't really matter for we are set upon to accomplish our goal that is to convey our message to every human on this gifted planet.

Our main writers include The Sage of the six Paths, Obi Wan Kenobi, The Beast and the Demented Skeptic. I am supposed to introduce them to you all, but I feel it is unnecessary as I am sure that you will learn a lot about them by their posts.

The articles we put up in this may or may not be fictitious but I can assure you that it will not refer to any one person in particular. Please do feel free to share your thoughts and experiences with us.
Subscribe and comment !!!!
Enjoy your life !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment